20 May 2009

Going Home ... Almost

The reservations are made, confirmed and I cannot wait to see the family while I leave a different family for a short while. Taking a vacation from Alaska and all the beauty I have seen here as you can see from past postings. It is hard to believe that it has been nearly Seven Months since I arrived here. After being in the sunlight for so long I am missing seeing the moon around once in a while. It is nice to be able to always see outside, but the night has a beauty of its own that I have been missing lately. I have some wonderful friends up here and experiences I will never forget. Still, I miss those that have been such an important part of my life. I was blessed to have the family I have. I have the best direct family a man can ask for and the best extended family anyone can expect. That may sound corny, but its true. They may be a little crazy, but how fun would they be if they were just normal? I look forward to seeing everyone at home in California. Have a wonderful day, I will be home soon.

1 comment:

The Cimoli Family said...

So when are you coming home. We miss you! You will need to meet the new one.
See you soon.
Mark and family