05 November 2014

A much needed Update ....

It has been an eventful and unforgettable time since I last wrote. It has been a while and I don’t even want to think how long it has been. In lew of the lack of writing it has been the best part of my life thus far. Challenges and all, I would not change it for the world. I have established a very nice life out here in Florida and forged some incredible friendships. I have purchased a house, Married a beautiful woman, had a beautiful baby girl, went sky diving, and have found a very rewarding challenge in Aikido. It has been busy, but a wonderful time. It has not been the typical experiences that I enjoy chronicling, but it has still been an adventure. I look forward to letting you all what I have experienced and how I have grown. Until then, enjoy every moment.

No comments: