20 March 2010

Living Life to the Fullest

The last few months have been a blur. At least it feels like that. I have been busy with work and play taking every opportunity to enjoy life. The work at the Air Station has gone well. I am working in the Medical Office and learning about the rate I will soon be practicing within the Coast Guard. I joined Events and Adventures and developed some incredible friendships though that. Last night I attended the Pop Rock performance at The Red Devil Lounge and I even performed on stage. I played a small part in getting the party going.

Other than losing a family friend, life has been great. It is wonderful to be home with family and just enjoy life. I get to see the dogs everyday and see the family. I don’t know where I will be in the next year, but the time I have at home is priceless. I feel grateful for every moment I have with them.

The group has been a great outlet for me to just go out and not worry about a group. I don’t really have a problem being shy, as most of my peers know, but I prefer to be with friends at social gathering if possible. I may have a little to much fun at times if that is even possible, but I do try to watch out for those around me.

The bottom line is that life incredible. I don’t know what will happen in the next moment, but I can enjoy the moment I am in. If we are willing to take those risks in life, we will have the opportunity to experience life’s most precious moments.

As many of you have seen from the facebook posts of my current activities. For those that have not seen those below are a few of the posted photographs … They may not have much to do with the Coast Guard, but they are part of life’s adventure.









1 comment:

Jay, Kathryn and Kensey said...

Gee, since I get to see you all the time I haven't been visiting your blog. I did and enjoyed it as ever, keep up the blogging...you have a gift.

love you, mom