30 December 2009

A Short Random Excert from me about Life!

Life rarely gives up the experiences in the way we expect them to play out. Sometimes the sense of timing appears to be a little off. But it is how we feel that really matters. I did not expect to get Port Clarence Alaska, but it did and it turned out to be one of the most growing experiences of my life. We cannot change who people are or when we get the opportunity to meet them. What we can do is enjoy every moment we can. No one knows what life has waiting around the corner for them. I always keep in mind that I will not be challenged with something that I cannot succeed at. As the people that know me best, some of my decisions have made life harder than it had to be, but then again there was always a reason when all was said and done. I am grateful for all that I have experienced. The good, the bad, the painful and the joyful all took part in shaping who I am today.

No comments: